Big Break: Through the Wire, 2003
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Education: Dropout, Chicago State University
Marital Status: Single
Annual earnings according to Forbes:
May 2010  to May 2011 Earnings : $16 Million
May 2009  to May 2010  Earnings: $12 Million
May 2007 to May 2008  Earnings: $30 Million

American rapper, singer, and record producer, Kanye Omari West, has an estimated net worth of $70 million. Kanye West went from hip-hop beatmaker to worldwide hitmaker, as his stellar production work for Jay-Z led to a major-label recording contract and, ultimately, a wildly successful solo career.

The self-proclaimed Louis Vuitton Don returns to Forbes 2011 list of Celebrity 100,after a year in exile following his dramatic interruption of Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards. His album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, hit stores in November (2010), earned critical raves and quickly went platinum. Next up: Watch the Throne, a collaboration with Jay-Z. As of May 2010 to May 2011 Kanye has earn $16 million according to Forbes Magazine. Kanye West has been known to speak his mind, which can sometimes get him into trouble (ahem, Taylor Swift’s VMA acceptance speech). However, speaking his mind also made him roughly $12 million in 2010. So people can keep judging Kanye, but they shouldn’t waste their energy because it only seems to make him richer. West also runs his own record label GOOD Music, home to artists such as John Legend, Common and Kid Cudi. Born Kanye Omari West on June 8, 1977 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.

JawDropper

GOT DAMN!!!
zedleppelin

I'd think he'd have more then that....U2 make $200 million in one tour and your telling me in Kanyes whole career he only has 1/3 of a U2 tour?
Pyramid
0 = 0 • On Autechre’s ‘Oversteps’

I'd think he'd have more then that....U2 make $200 million in one tour and your telling me in Kanyes whole career he only has 1/3 of a U2 tour?

Old Rock Band Tours tho
BANNEDACCOUNT33

GOT DAMN!!!
ANYC

U2 is a group and you sure that's what they make in profits? Or is that what they get before expenses?
Plus they're kinda more popular than Kanye
mikestipe

Kanye made 16 million this year by speaking his mind? smh, poorly written article, if you ask me
Yeezi.

Always wonder this tbh. I thought he would have more money.
Def Kool
NWONATION 2K13

He's not a business man ...
Soso

:slick:
Pyramid

To be fair, U2 isn't just any old "rock group" They are easily one of the biggest bands in the world, period.

Uh... all biggest bands in the world are rock bands (not rock 'groups'), usually old or dead (e.g.: Beatles, AC/DC, Metallica, Aeromsith, Nirvana, Guns N Roses, Weezer) known for their post-retirement tours which generate dough... RIght now, the only groups to even be on par are Coldplay, Radiohead, and maybe Linkin Park.
Flykid 45
1.Dominicans are not a race 2. Fuck all mods(you dan) 3. Fuck da kompound

He's not a business man ...
yeah compared to jigga. ye is more focused on his projects
.Still2Dope.
Stud.

Be about 5 times that if he was touring
ilyace
crew love

zero zero zero zero

a whole lotta o's
zedleppelin

(e.g.: Beatles, AC/DC, Metallica, Aeromsith, Nirvana, Guns N Roses, Weezer)

One of these things is not like the rest
Pyramid

One of these things is not like the rest

bool story cro
Nigglet
Section fag

GOT DAMN!!!

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook