Kanye To The: Kanye West

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (11/11/2013) [Updated: 3/24/2014] [G.U.Y. Music-video/single cover Out Now!]

Pages:1 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 2000

WakeUpMr.West

tbh
i looked up the times for the vmas and breaking bad

the vma pre show starts at 8pm and the show is from 9-11:30 and again at 11:30-1am and another rerun till 4am

breaking bad is at 9:00-10:04 (rip gaga's chance of views) BUT again at 12:05am-1:10 and 2:10-3:15. this is all central time btw.

so we can watch the vmas and then a rerun of breaking bad when it's over or the other way around and still watch both.

Miju

the vma pre show starts at 8pm and the show is from 9-11:30 and again at 11:30-1am and another rerun till 4am

breaking bad is at 9:00-10:04 (rip gaga's chance of views) BUT again at 12:05am-1:10 and 2:10-3:15. this is all central time btw.

so we can watch the vmas and then a rerun of breaking bad when it's over or the other way around and still watch both.
ugh this is so upsetting, everything's more exciting as its premiering.
Buuuut I guess VMAs first & BB after #BadFan
I hope they'll put on Talking Bad after the BB re run or west coast airing watevr it is
RATED K
Chengdelier

VMA's are better than Breaking bad, just for this alone:
WakeUpMr.West

VMA's are better than Breaking bad, just for this alone:

promoting your twitter i see :joe:
RATED K
Chengdelier

promoting your twitter i see :joe:

I WISH i was the high power that is Lorraine

but no my avy is just a memorial #NeverForget #LorraineStar
Warhol

Just Jared: Hi Gaga! How are you? And where are you?

Lady Gaga: Iím doing great, thanks! Iím actually in New York and Iím getting ready to leave for [VMAs] rehearsal. Iíve been rehearsing all week and Iím so excited. Itís been incredible dancing and singing again, doing all the things I love, so Iím having a really good time.

JJ: What can we expect from your VMAs performance?

LG: You canít really expect anything. Iím always trying to create something that the fans wonít expect. Itís definitely the most physically demanding performance Iíve ever done. It requires a lot of planning and rehearsal. Iím glad to just be back on stage and be able to perform for everybody.

Click inside for the rest of JustJared.comís exclusive interview with GagaÖ

Lady Gaga Ė Exclusive Interview with JustJared.com

JJ: What are the most powerful lyrics from ARTPOP?

LG: Thatís really hard. Youíre asking me to choose one of my children! [laughs] I feel terrible. I really love the lyrics to ARTPOP, the title track of the album. ďWe could belong together, ARTPOPĒ The words seem really simple but itís through the creative experiences with my friends that weíre able to create this thing that go together Ė art and pop. Itís a reverse of what Andy Warhol began Ė this idea that you can take Marilyn off the canvas and put the canvas inside of her. Itís in our belonging together. The album is just a metaphor for love Ė the love that I share with my fans.

(Editorís Note: Gaga then shared about her new song ďDonatellaĒ)

JJ: How many songs are on the album?

LG: Thereís 15 but I havenít decided how much extra music Iím going to put out through the app. The album is also going to come out as an app on November 11.

JJ: What were the musical influences for ARTPOP?

LG: I really had a love affair with electronic music on this album. I started out playing in clubs, so I donít really want to leave that. I always like existing under ground and over ground at the same time. I spent a lot of my time song writing with Zedd, DJ White Shadow, Madeon. We spent a lot of time together listening to our favorite kinds of music. We made an album that we love and I certainly made a record that Iím really proud of. I know the fans will really love it because they love to dance at my shows and this will be a great live show.

JJ: What can you tell us about the sequel to ďTelephoneď?

LG: The sequel will be on this album and I will be performing it at iTunes festival, about a week from now, September 1, live streamed.

JJ: Everyone loves to pit you against Katy Perry. How does that make you feel?

LG: The press really loves to pit women against each other. Itís just stories Ė entertainment for people to sell. Do we both wish that they would focus more on the music and what we have to offer as artists? Sure, but thatís just the nature of the business.

JJ: What did you have for lunch today?

LG: I havenít eaten yet today! [laughs] I woke up a little bit later and Iím getting ready for rehearsal. Sometimes when Iím working, I forget to eat because I get so excited about what weíre doing. Trust me, youíre not the first one to yell at me for not eating breakfast or lunch today. Iíve already gotten an earful. [laughs]

JJ: Whatís the last movie you saw?

LG: Iíve been watching a lot of movies lately. I wonít tell you the names because I keep it really secret. I donít ever reveal what Iím watching because I donít want people to know what Iím looking at for inspiration. But Iíll tell you Iíve been obsessing over stuff from the 70′s like performance art theater. Especially because Iím working with Robert Wilson, whoís doing the lighting and the set for the VMAs. Heís a theatrical legend! I know, Iím super exciting. [laughs] You know, you should just write NERD really big across my face.

JJ: Any artists of late youíre particularly obsessed with?

LG: I love Marina Abramovic, the performance artist! Sheís not new but sheís been mentoring me and who Iím most psyched about right now. Sheís been really instrumental in me rediscovering my discipline as a performer. Iíve been having such an incredible time spending time with her and learning from her. She really has been a life saver, and Iím so excited, centered and positive. More than ever in life, Iíll be able to show my fans how much I love them and how much I love performing for them. My time spent with her has really cleared my head, and once your head is clear and the noise is gone, youíre really able to hear your heart beat again. And my heart beats with the energy from my fans and my heart beats for the stage. Thatís why I wrote ďApplauseď. I live for making people happy. I live for making people have fun, and inspiring them to dance and clap their hands because theyíve seen something that they love.

JJ: Since your brain is always working, how do you relax and clear it?

LG: A lot of meditation. I went out into the woods for a few days. I just disconnected from everything and allowed myself to be free and be human. Because, thatís what makes you really good, if you can be vulnerable, if you can be vulnerable on stage. Itís hard to be strong and be weak at the same time. So I spent a lot of time sitting still. Sitting still for hours, not moving a muscle. Really concentrated work, so Iím ready. Iím ready for my performance.

JJ: And, last question. Are you in the market for a blogger best friend? Because, Iím available.

LG: [laughs] Thatís a really funny question. Well, Iím always on the market for a new friend, period. As your success continues to grow, you start to see who your real friends are. But Iím always looking for wonderful people to have in my life that have no agenda and arenít fake friends. So, yes, of course. Thatís very sweet and funny, and that was a nicely veiled question [laughs]. Well done, Jared! [laughs]

JJ: We canít wait for you VMAs performance!

LG: Thank you so much. I really appreciate your time, and I really appreciate your site because you donít have any negativity and you keep it really positive, bright, and colorful about artists and people in the public eye. I think thatís really rare nowadays. Itís very rare for people to operate with that much excitement and love for entertainment and for theater and culture, so thanks.

JJ: Thank you! We love to celebrate celebrity. Thatís our goal!

LG: Itís nice. You really do, so thanks! Thanks so much. Have a great day!

ďĎDonatellaĎ is my love letter to Donatella [Versace],Ē she told Just Jared on Friday afternoon about the 58-year-old Italian fashion designer. ďThe song is an incredible crazy fun pop song with really raising electronic beats that I did with [producer] Zedd. Itís about being a fearless female and not caring what people say about you Ė being proud of who you are and walking the walk no matter what.Ē

When asked if Gaga would liken this song to Jay-ZĎs ďTom FordĒ, she responded, ďNo, itís not so much about Donatella as a brand as it is Donatella the person, about me as a person, that idea of what the public wants from you.Ē

Gaga continued her explanation of the song to JJ: ďDonatella, maybe sheís a ****, maybe sheís too skinny, maybe sheís too rich, maybe sheís too out there. Or, maybe sheís brilliant, maybe sheís intelligent, maybe sheís strong, maybe sheís everything, maybe sheís Donatella.Ē

Mr.Bateman
Panda Express is goat

I can't even imagine what the performance will be like this year.  I'm hoping for something really futuristic.
Mr.Bateman
Panda Express is goat

I hope she isn't actually performing in this basic outfit

YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

"JJ: Everyone loves to pit you against Katy Perry. How does that make you feel?

LG: The press really loves to pit women against each other. Itís just stories Ė entertainment for people to sell. Do we both wish that they would focus more on the music and what we have to offer as artists? Sure, but thatís just the nature of the business."

They do it to men to... :notsureif:

It seems like Gaga always has some :facepalm: worthy answers to some of the questions like this one when they do ask her about it.
mejiaas

I'm hoping for a perf that would surpass Paparazzi tbh.. but I doubt that's gonna happen
mejiaas

nah those are probly just rehearsal clothes.. for all that sweat.. lmao
WakeUpMr.West

"JJ: Everyone loves to pit you against Katy Perry. How does that make you feel?

LG: The press really loves to pit women against each other. Itís just stories Ė entertainment for people to sell. Do we both wish that they would focus more on the music and what we have to offer as artists? Sure, but thatís just the nature of the business."

They do it to men to... :notsureif:

It seems like Gaga always has some :facepalm: worthy answers to some of the questions like this one when they do ask her about it.

it's true, the media likes a good catfight even more. it's much more cattier between fanbases since it's those people that read about gossip. the media don't care about kanye vs drake/j cole.
Lucky
STANKLOVE

is the iTunes Festival live streamed?
WakeUpMr.West

is the iTunes Festival live streamed?
ya
WakeUpMr.West

I'm hoping for a perf that would surpass Paparazzi tbh.. but I doubt that's gonna happen
it was only shocking cause she was new
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

it's true, the media likes a good catfight even more. it's much more cattier between fanbases since it's those people that read about gossip. the media don't care about kanye vs drake/j cole.
Well the media could've turned the JT/Kanye thing into something... But JT stopped it. And Gaga has to do the same thing and move on.
uh? http://instagram.com/p/dZyuUtwK7R/
Hmm.
ichokehoes
just quote my avy

can't you just watch breaking bad on netflix or are you too poor #brokewithbasictaste

#ded #kttdoneitagain

Pages:1 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 2000

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook