Kanye To The: Kanye West

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (11/11/2013) [Updated: 3/24/2014] [G.U.Y. Music-video/single cover Out Now!]

Pages:1 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 1969

WakeUpMr.West

thats Robyn
i was quoting 4chan but uh...... :notsureif:

WakeUpMr.West

so we can all agree now burqa being a demo was just a cover up
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

https://twitter.com/TooShort/status/374576091005861888
nothingheretosee
banned

Anyone think this album will be better than Born This Way?
WakeUpMr.West

gaga likes chief keef http://gagadaily.com/news/best-artpop/
Offset

Anyone think this album will be better than Born This Way?
thats not hard to do
Lucky
m..m..mis--misato!

The new songs are dope. Crazy she said the tracks she hasn't played yet will be better.

is that Ratchet snippet real? Hm, I wonder if it's the other explicit track. I hope not (It has to be Partynauseous :cryfam:). Was that a Young Chop tag tho?? :rofl: wha...
WakeUpMr.West

The new songs are dope. Crazy she said the tracks she hasn't played yet will be better.

is that Ratchet snippet real? Hm, I wonder if it's the other explicit track. I hope not (It has to be Partynauseous :cryfam:). Was that a Young Chop tag tho?? :rofl: wha...
there's still music on the app too
Lucky
m..m..mis--misato!

there's still music on the app too

oh yeah true. well I hope we get it, one way or another.
Bayyrd
IG: bayyrd

lol...who knew she loves cheif keef....
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

lol...who knew she loves cheif keef....
Warhol

@OfficialAdele: @ladygaga mermaids for life! Brilliant as always thank you for a wonderful night! #MANiCUREisthebest
TheBronxGirl
Don't test my patience

If that's true... Then why did her parents allow her to do this? Was she really THAT desperate? :o

Edit: So she was 17...

"Gaga withdrew from CAP21 at 19, in the second semester of her sophomore year, deciding to focus on her musical career.[30] Her father agreed to pay her rent for a year, on the condition that she re-enroll at Tisch if unsuccessful. "I left my entire family, got the cheapest apartment I could find, and ate **** until somebody would listen," she remembers.[25] Settled in a small apartment on Rivington Street towards the summer of 2005, Gaga recorded a couple of songs with hip-hop singer Grandmaster Melle Mel, for an audio book accompanying the children's book The Portal in the Park, by Cricket Casey.[14][31] She also began a band called the Stefani Germanotta Band (SGBand) with some friends from NYU guitarist Calvin Pia, bassist Eli Silverman, drummer Alex Beckham and booking manager Frank Fredericks in September of that year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga

So not far away from been an adult and older than 15-16... So she wasn't underage... I mean if we're going to talk about the whole sex thing.
I thought she had hinted at dating an older man when she was underage? Anyway 18 is legal but it's way too young for someone hitting their 30's imo.
YeezyDude

I thought she had hinted at dating an older man when she was underage? Anyway 18 is legal but it's way too young for someone hitting their 30's imo.
True.

And Gaga isn't stupid... I'm sure she kinda knew what she was doing. But she's fine now and that's what matters.
TheBronxGirl
Don't test my patience

am i the only one that lol-ed when she said "put your hands up for T.I. they wouldn't let him into the country, poor thing"
:lol:
It was messed up :hah: So far Artpop is the song that got my attention, I'll have to wait for the album versions of the other songs to judge. But yes people it's obvious this album will be better than Born This Way and maybe second best to TFM.
YeezyDude

It was messed up :hah: So far Artpop is the song that got my attention, I'll have to wait for the album versions of the other songs to judge. But yes people it's obvious this album will be better than Born This Way and maybe second best to TFM.
Yessir. SlayGa just rose again. :he:
WakeUpMr.West

artpop could be better then the fame monster if the rest of the songs are as good then what she played
TheBronxGirl
Don't test my patience

artpop could be better then the fame monster if the rest of the songs are as good then what she played
It is very possible.

Pages:1 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 1969

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook