Kanye To The: Kanye West

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (11/11/2013) [Updated: 3/24/2014] [G.U.Y. Music-video/single cover Out Now!]

Pages:1 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 2003

Mr.Bateman
Panda Express is goat

Is the documentary still coming out? 

Warhol

Is the documentary still coming out? 

next year
Warhol

Sex Dreams
kimo.
dont melt your sun

i think of you too Gaga
Mr.Bateman
Panda Express is goat

Sex Dreams

Best song from Artpop SO FAR!  Damn this album is already shaping up to be better than Born This Way!
TheBronxGirl
Don't test my patience

Hmm.
WakeUpMr.West
I'm bringing booty back, them other boys don't know how to act

Hmm.
it's ok, we'll wait till you finish :he:
TheBronxGirl
Don't test my patience

it's ok, we'll wait till you finish :he:
Are you bored?
Cas
I'm listening.

Best song from Artpop SO FAR!  Damn this album is already shaping up to be better than Born This Way!

!!!! I'm so glad Applause wasn't an indication of where it was going.

Sex Dreams sounds like it's gonna be one of the best.
Lucky
STANKLOVE

All the live snippets sound great (Sex Dreams :allears:). Can't wait to hear them HQ live, and eventually studio lol
Sjef

sex dreams seems like the most exciting song so far. finally just a light raunchy pop song about sex from her, it's been ages since she's done that but those songs are her best.
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

So it's a song about them been unfaithful to their boyfriends... Interesting. :oblivious:

Aka Poker Face 2.0... Well kinda at least.
innocencelost

Gaga leaving iTunes rehearsal with swine nose

she's really taking this whole swine thing seriously then :laugh:

in other news, Rihanna secretly flew into London today. rumor is that she's here to perform with Gaga

i'd be here for it. been waiting for them to collab for ages and if she's one of the guests on ARTPOP that would make me insanely happy
Mr.Bateman
Panda Express is goat

Gaga leaving iTunes rehearsal with swine nose

she's really taking this whole swine thing seriously then :laugh:

in other news, Rihanna secretly flew into London today. rumor is that she's here to perform with Gaga

i'd be here for it. been waiting for them to collab for ages and if she's one of the guests on ARTPOP that would make me insanely happy

My two favorite pop girls collab!?  That would be one dream collab come true!
innocencelost

Twista & Too $hort to perform with Gaga at iTunes Festival

From Gaga's drummer:
@Spankydrumz: @Spankydrumz: Bout to rock out wit @TooShort n @TWISTAgmg

Doooooooope!! Lets go!
#ITUNESFESTIVAL @ladygaga

Twista ‏@TWISTAgmg 6h
We gonna make a movie tonight y'all

Twista ‏@TWISTAgmg 1h
Tonight's bout to be off tha chain!!!

yasssss, i'm here for the hip-hop features on ARTPOP. i wonder if Twista is on the same song as Too $hort or if they're different hmm. Gaga's impressing me this era. she's coming for that hip-hop smash

haven't heard any of Twista's albums but we've all heard Slow Jamz and he definitely served on that
WakeUpMr.West
I'm bringing booty back, them other boys don't know how to act

Twista & Too $hort to perform with Gaga at iTunes Festival

From Gaga's drummer:
yasssss, i'm here for the hip-hop features on ARTPOP. i wonder if Twista is on the same song as Too $hort or if they're different hmm. Gaga's impressing me this era. she's coming for that hip-hop smash

haven't heard any of Twista's albums but we've all heard Slow Jamz and he definitely served on that
Twista :hah:
Jaime Lannister

twista and too short, im speechless
innocencelost

just remembered Gaga said that there were 'a lot of great people' on one track or something so maybe it's a big hip-hop song with a few rappers

if Kendrick makes the album it would be the icing on the cake. they were (still are? idk) really good friends and definitely recorded a couple songs together so hopefullyyyyyy

Pages:1 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 2003

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook