Kanye To The: Kanye West

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (11/11/2013) [Updated: 3/24/2014] [G.U.Y. Music-video/single cover Out Now!]

Pages:1 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 1999

kimo.
dont melt your sun

****ing KTT, what the **** is going on

kimo.
dont melt your sun

i'm just itching to hear her on some zedd/madeon beats i have a rash thinking of it.

Are they amazing ?
WakeUpMr.West
Goodbye Brazilian, hello rainforest

Nah, Hit-Boy *deadly serious face*
isn't britney spears working with him
WakeUpMr.West

Are they amazing ?
madeon is. his beats are really fresh. zedd is better then her previous producers but they might sound repetitive. clarity kinda was.
kimo.
dont melt your sun

isn't britney spears working with him

I dont know why that ****ing kanye face is there

And I have no idea, I know he's done some **** with MIA and she doesn't like Gaga - no clue about Britney, it wouldn't really matter though, surely ?
WakeUpMr.West

I dont know why that ****ing kanye face is there

And I have no idea, I know he's done some **** with MIA and she doesn't like Gaga - no clue about Britney, it wouldn't really matter though, surely ?
her new single is called werk ****. most likely a hit boy song
kimo.
dont melt your sun

her new single is called werk ****. most likely a hit boy song

Oh right, fair enough - they worked together for that Scream and Shout song didn't they ?

i dunno if you can tell but I'm really not good with this pop stuff ahahahaha
TheBronxGirl
Don't test my patience

i mean he's a busy man and so is she so it's likely they tried but couldn't make it work.
He's busy kissing the k clan ass...
TheBronxGirl
Don't test my patience

i'm just itching to hear her on some zedd/madeon beats i have a rash thinking of it.
I'm sure you got that rash from something else...I want to hear the songs as well.
WakeUpMr.West

I'm sure you got that rash from something else...I want to hear the songs as well.
Are you bored?
TheBronxGirl
Don't test my patience

I mean, I'm sure Kanye and her have like 5+ tracks together, but they might not fit the album. He's definitely picky but I don't see him turning down Gaga unless it was because he didn't want to spend time in the studio and away from his family.

Not sure if I would even want to hear a Gaga x Drake song but I'm sure he'd love to work.

Need PARTYNAUSEOUS now :button:
Trust me I used to hate Drake but I have warmed up to him. I don't think they would fit together anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if she got rid of PARTYNAUSEOUS like she did with the T.I. track.
TheBronxGirl
Don't test my patience

I'm just imitating you.
kimo.
dont melt your sun

you two have an interesting friendship
TheBronxGirl
Don't test my patience

:hah:
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

This. :lol:
WakeUpMr.West

link to stream the itunes concert?
Warhol

link to stream the itunes concert?

I think you legit go to iTunes main page or she'll tweet the link when it's time.

I'm hoping its avaliable to stream On Demand after cause I'm going to be at work :bye:
kimo.
dont melt your sun

http://mashable.com/2013/09/01/watch-itunes-festival-online/

Pages:1 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 1999

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook