3. CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT)
4. FADING
5. ONLY GIRL (IN THE WORLD)
6. CALIFORNIA KING BED
7. MAN DOWN
8. RAINING MEN feat. NICKI MINAJ
9. COMPLICATED
10. SKIN
11. LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE feat EMINEM (Part II)

Apparently it's an edgy, more fun, happy album.

Producers List:

David Guetta
Jim Jones
Stargate

First Single:

Only Girl (In The World)

http://usershare.net/da4zlgw3z2mk

Buy on iTunes:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/only-girl-in-the-world-single/id392042231

Video:

Second single:

What's My Name?

New songs (unconfirmed to be on LOUD)

Who's That Chick?

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=16024607&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=1&color=00ADEF&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0

[Please don't link to illegal content publicly, it can get us into a lot of trouble -- KTT mod] [Please don't link to illegal content publicly, it can get us into a lot of trouble -- KTT mod] http://www.ILLEGAL-LINKS-ARE-NOT-ALLOWEDcom/?2q13tmw6a1f3msz

Electricity

http://hdmixtapes.com/newsingles/rihanna_electircity_418

Entertainment website Just Jared got the chance to preview Rihanna's fifth studio album, "Loud." They were very impressed by what they heard and once again confirmed that this will be RiRi's strongest effort to date. Check out their review below:

S&M - It’s definitely a club banger and the naughtiest song of all! Here are some of the sample lyrics as best I heard them: “I may be bad but I’m perfectly good… There’s sex in the air. I don’t care, I love the smell of it… Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. I like it, come on, come on.”

Only Girl (In The World) - The whole room was dancing along! During the lyrics “hold me like a pillow,” L.A. hugged himself like a pillow, too. Funny moment!

What’s My Name? - It’s the second single off of Loud - listen to a bit of the track here! “Oh nah nah, what’s my name? …Hey boy, I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me. Oh boy, I wanna really be with you, you’re just my type… You’re so amazing, you took the time to figure me out..”

Cheers - The song samples Avril Lavigne’s “I’m With You” and is so unbelievably catchy! Avril’s “yeahh, yeahh, yeahhh, yeahhh” are prevalent throughout. This song will be so huge in clubs, bars, and everywhere that serves alcohol. Everybody will be raising a glass! Sample lyrics: “Turn it around with a dollar round, there’s a party at the bar everybody put your glasses up… Cheers to the freakin weekend, I drink to that. Everybody put your glasses up. Don’t let the bastards get you down… Drinks on my mind and my mind on my money.”

California King (Bed) - A beautiful ballad! Lyrics include: “nose to nose, palm to palm, wrist to wrist, toe to toe…Feels like more than distance between us. In this California king bed, we’re 10,000 miles apart. I’ll be California wishing on the stars, my California king.” It’s L.A.’s favorite song off the album!

Raining Men - The fast and uptempo song features Nicki Minaj! There isn’t much of a chorus, but the song features a variation of the popular children’s phrase “eenie meenie miney mo”.

Who’s That Chick - Used for a Doritos ad - read more about the song here. There are two videos for this track!

Fading Away - A beautiful ballad that likely references her relationship with Chris Brown. The song includes the lines, “Ready for change, baby, Open up my eyes and finally realize you’re fading away. Too late… Running your mouth. So fed up, don’t press your luck today. What’s a girl to do when she’s crying inside?”

Man Down - The song starts off with sirens and sounds like a metaphor for deadening a relationship. Lyrics include: “I pulled out my gun… Ra pum pum pum pum. Oh mama, mama, mama, I just shot a man down in central station. Never thought I’d do it. Whatever ever happened to me. Why did I pull the trigger. What am I gonna do?”

My anticipation for this has certainly gone through the roof after reading this. Snicki Minaj will be appearing on the album, that should be an interesting collabo and I can't believe they're sampling Avril's "I'm With You" on "Cheers." I wonder what that will sound like.

Apparently two or three more additional tracks will be added to the final track listing. The album drops November 16th!

YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

Awesome. I still don't understand why she doesn't have a song with Kanye yet.
T^Drizzy^Hendrix
my baby blue

Awesome. I still don't understand why she doesn't have a song with Kanye yet.
I know would be amazing :allears:
EsTyb333

Am excited for the Nicki feature. She kills all her guest verses
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

I know would be amazing :allears:
For sure. She had one with Jay-Z. So why not?
ThreeOhFiive
http://wearekultureshock.com/

This album gonna be a ridiculous party album.
T^Drizzy^Hendrix
my baby blue

For sure. She had one with Jay-Z. So why not?
They did have Run this town though atleast,but that was a Jay song not yes.
Cesc
Deleted

Rihanna. <3
YeezyDude

They did have Run this town though atleast,but that was a Jay song not yes.
I'm aware of that. But still I want a Rihanna x Kanye track.
T^Drizzy^Hendrix
my baby blue

Yes or Kanye x Rihanna track : :h5:
Jayvin
small talk from small minds

YeezyDude

Yes or Kanye x Rihanna track : :h5:
Yeah. That would gain Ye a lot of fans. And a lot of views like LTWYL did.
lostintheworld

does anyone know what S & M stands for?
Drizzy
The Language

Rihanna x Drake = $
MyChainHeavy
FREE TC

That's My ****

*Kanye Voice*
Soso

shes releasing this too soon tbh. rudebot still gets played down here
YeezyDude

So how many got the "Extended Club" version of the first single? I bought it today.
Claire
Emily, Barbara, Sara, Stella, Taylor, and Josephine stan.

I wish she would have stayed with her sound from rated r, I thought that was a great album this seems like its gonna be to poppy for me

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 49

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook